Wireless Data Collector (T24-RDC)
View more videos on
Our YouTube Channel !
- Wireless sensor data collection from up to 200 sensors
- Uses mobile network (GPRS) to transmit data to email FTP, SMS and HTTP POST
- User configurable alerts on event
- Wireless sensor range of up to 200m
- Easily integrated into current Mantracourt systems
- Low power functionality for prolonging battery life
- Date and time stamped data
- Data stored in not volatile memory
- Remote configuration via SMS
- Configure with PC wirelessly up to 200m away
- Data Stored onboard in case of temporary GPRS connection failure
- On board rechargeable battery
- IP65 enclosure measuring 122 x 120 x 55mm (not including antenna and glands)
- One year warranty
The remote data acquisition system has been developed to utilise the existing GPRS network to enable remote monitoring for a wide number of applications using Mantracourts wireless T24 inputs.
Using a Quad Band GPRS telemetry modem, the wireless data collector allows users to log and report data to multiple destinations including servers, email addresses and mobile phones, allowing for world wide access to data for recording and monitoring.
Accepting remote data from multiple inputs: mV/V strain measurement, 4-20mA, 0-10V, temperature, pulse and potentiometer. All data is time and date stamped and sent to destinations at regular intervals.
Measurements are also compared to user defined limits which can trigger alert messages allowing real time monitoring of an entire system.
Please Note: The RDC is a Remote Data Collection device which communicates using a GSM GPRS modem and therefore is bound by the restrictions and limitations of a mobile data network.
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Type||250||K bits/sec|
|Integral Antenna||120 (400)||Metres (feet) *|
|External Antenna||200 (650)||Metres (feet) *|
|*Maximum range achieved in open field site with the T24 acquisition module at a height of 3 metres (9.8 feet) above ground and T24-HS held at chest height pointing towards the acquisition module. Specification at 3V supply at 25°C|
|External Supply Voltage||4.5||12||32||Volts|
|Average Operational Current||-||TBD||500||mA|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||-||-32||Volts|
|IP Rating||IP65 / NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40||+85||°C|
- T24 Toolkit : Version 1.2.37 This toolkit allows configuration, calibration and testing of the T24 range of 2.4GHz telemetry products.
- T24 Data Provider Viewer + Logger : Version 1.0.2 Allows viewing of data from T24-SA, T24-VA or T24-IA and offers the ability to log to a CSV file. This works with a single data provider at a time and requires a USB base station.
- T24 24 Channel Logging : Version 2.0.3 View and log up to 24 channels of data from multiple T24 acquisition modules.
- T24 Quick View : Version 1.0.20 This product allows you to view and log data from the T24 range of 2.4GHz telemetry acquisition modules. Only works with T24-BSu USB base station. What Does It Do
Product order options
|Remote Data Collection for 1 Channel||T24-RDC-1|
|Remote Data Collection for up to 2 Channels||T24-RDC-2|
|Remote Data Collection for up to 5 Channels||T24-RDC-5|
|Remote Data Collection for up to 10 Channels||T24-RDC-10|
|Remote Data Collection for up to 200 Channels||T24-RDC-200|
These are the following industries and applications in which this product has been used:
- Civil Engineering - Wireless Monitoring of Anchor Loads
- Construction - Remote Load Monitoring of Construction Shoring Struts
- Waste Management - Wireless Skip Weighing System
- Silo & Weighing Industry - Wireless Silo Weighing
- Alternative Energy - Signal Amplifier Use in Solar Energy Application
- Agriculture - Vessel Level Control & Flow Sensing
- Civil Engineering - Railway Maintenance
Wireless Telemetry USB Base Station
Wireless Telemetry Current (4-20mA) Acquisition
Wireless Telemetry Pulse Acquisition Module
Wireless Telemetry Potentiometer Acquisition Module
Wireless Strain Gauge / Load Cell Acquisition
Wireless Telemetry Temperature Acquisition Module
Wireless Voltage Measurement Acquisition Module
Power Pack 1 & Solar Panel 1
- Q: What is the range of the T24-RDC?
A: Recieving 200m transmitting uses the mobile data network (global).
- Q: How many channels can the T24-RDC support?
A: Up to 200
- Q: What different options for data delivery are there?
A: Email, FTP, SMS & HTTP Post
- Q: How fast can the T24-RDC log data?
A: A maximum of once a minute
- For more 'Frequently Asked Questions' please see our Knowledge Centre