Wireless Telemetry T24 Data Provider Viewer and Logger (T24-DPV)
View more videos on
Our YouTube Channel !
- Select the radio channel required and choose a device to view from the list of detected devices. Once viewed the data can be logged to a CSV file
- Select a required device
- View the value on a simulated LCD display
- Log the data to a CSV file
- NOTE: Only works with the USB base station T24-BSU
A simple viewing and logging program allowing users to view and log data from a single T24 radio telemetry acquisition module. The module to be interrogated is chosen from a list of available T24 devices detected on the radio channel selected. The program also performs sleeping and waking allowing battery life to be conserved when not in use. The log file created is a simple CSV file detailing the output value and the time elapsed from the beginning of the logging cycle.
No relevant documents available
- T24 Data Provider Viewer + Logger : Version 1.0.2 Allows viewing of data from T24-SA, T24-VA or T24-IA and offers the ability to log to a CSV file. This works with a single data provider at a time and requires a USB base station.
- For more 'Frequently Asked Questions' please see our Knowledge Centre