Wireless Receiver with Analogue Output (T24-AO1)
View more videos on
Our YouTube Channel !
- Provides an analogue output from a T24 wireless transmitter
- Wireless range of up to 200 m ((650 ft) for the T24-AO1i industrial version & 20 m (65 ft) for the T24-AO1 desktop version
- Configurable analog outputs of 0-10 V, 0-5 V, 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, ±10 V, ±5 V
- Update rate of up to 2000 per second
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Desktop and bulkhead mounting enclosure options provide simple 2 part screw terminal connections
The Wireless Receiver with Analogue Output provides a configurable analog output for a single T24 wireless transmitter module. The output can be selected from the pre-calibrated voltage and current ranges of 0-10 Volts, ±10 Volts, 0-5 Volts, ±5 Volts, 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA (All current outputs both sink and source).
Click here to view & download associated free software.
The LED indictors on the T24-AO1 provide status indication of the condition of the radio link, remote battery life and remote sensor status.
The T24-AO1i industrial version is housed in an IP65 NEMA4 sealed enclosure and offers a digital input which allows for zeroing of the incoming data value. This version also offers extended range over the desktop version.
The licence free 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Type||250||K bits/sec|
|T24-AO1||20 m (65 ft)||Metres (feet) *|
|T24-AO1i||200 m (650 ft)||Metres (feet) *|
* Maximum range achieved in open field site at a height of 3 metres above ground.
T24-AO1 | T24-AO1i
|IP Rating : T24-AO1||IP50|
|IP Rating : T24-AO1i||IP65|
|External Supply Voltage Range||9||12||36||Volts|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40||-||85||Deg C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40||-||85||Deg C|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||-||-||-36||Volts||Max supply level|
|Digital Output Drive Voltage||30||Volts|
|Digital Output Drive Current||20||mA|
|Digital Input Load Impedance||100||Ohms|
|Output Gain Stability||-||0.008||0.015||±%FS/°C|
|Output Zero Stability (1hr)||-||0.006||0.015||±%FS/°C|
|Long Term Stability (10k hrs)||-||0.003||0.01||±% FS|
|Residule Ripple||-||40||mV p-p|
|4-20mA Output Gain Stability||-||0.0060||0.0120||±%FS/°C|
|4-20mA Output Zero Stability||-||0.005||0.0100||±%FS/°C|
|Short Term Stability (1hr)||-||0.006||0.018||±%FS|
|Long term Stability (10k hrs)||-||0.06||0.2||±%FS|
|Residule Ripple||0.032||mA p-p|
|Settling Time to ±0.5uA (thermal effects)||-||5||-||secs|
|Maximum Load Impedance||500||Ohms|
- T24 Toolkit : Version 1.2.49 This toolkit allows configuration, calibration and testing of the T24 range of 2.4GHz telemetry products.
Product order options
Please read the following before selecting the options for this product:
|Desktop Wireless Receiver with Analogue Output||T24-AO1|
|Industrial Wireless Receiver with Analogue Output||T24-AO1i|
These are the following industries and applications in which this product has been used:
Wireless Sensor Transmitter IP65 Enclosure
Wireless Sensor Transmitter Enclosure
Wireless Sensor Transmitter IP50 Enclosure
Wireless Telemetry Radio Base Station
Wireless Telemetry USB Base Station
- Q: What Outputs are available?
A: The T24 AO1 (Analogue output) provides 0-10, +/- 10v, 0-5V, +/- 5V 0-20mA 4-20mA source and sink outputs.
- Q: How many inputs can a T24-AO1 output?
A; Just one. Although the AO1 has multiple outputs, only one transmitter module can provide data to it.
- Q: How does an input equate to the output?
A: Using the T24-TK (toolkit software) with the T24 Analogue Output you can declare the upper and lower limits of an output for a given input.
- Q: What is the difference between the T24-AO1 and T24-AO1i?
A: The T24 Analogue Output modules are identical in functionality apart from the T24-AO1i is an IP65 enclosed version where the T24-AO1 is designed for desktop applications rather than industrial.
- For more 'Frequently Asked Questions' please see our Knowledge Centre